Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad Recipe recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad Recipe. Please adhere to the directions well.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, toss the butternut squash with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until squash is tender and lightly browned.
- While the squash is roasting, rinse quinoa under cold water until water runs clear. Place quinoa and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook partially covered until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- To assemble the salad, combine the cooked quinoa, roasted squash, cranberries, red onion, toasted pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Chill in the refrigerator for couple hours and serve.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad @ littlebroken.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-09-26 18:50:15.