Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty Butter Cookies dishes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Butter Cookies. Please comply with the directions well.
A classic Christmas cookies that everyone loves! This homemade version is far better than what you’ll find in the tins at the store during the holidays and this addition of decadent chocolate takes them to a whole new level of delicious! It’s a crisp and tender, rich and buttery cookie and they’re perfect for gifting.
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, well softened
- 2/3 cup (140g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract*
- 2 cups (283g) all-purpose flour (scoop and level to measure)
- 2 tsp milk, then more as needed
- Chocolate or candy melts, optional (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter, sugar and salt until combined.
- Mix in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Butter Cookies dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-02-18 19:55:06.