The production process is very easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare BUFFALO CHICKPEA TAQUITOS.
These Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos are crispy, spicy, and satisfying! No chicken needed for this protein-rich and delicious recipe. The taquitos are gluten-free, vegan, and easy to make.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas (or one 15 oz can, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (passata)
- 3 tbsp hot sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Spice mix: 1 tsp onion powder, 3/4 tsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar), 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp ground cumin, sea salt, ground pepper, and chili powder to taste
- 10 small tortillas (gluten-free if needed) about 14 cm in diameter
- vegan cheese sauce (or your favorite dipping sauce)
- Using a fork, roughly mash the chickpeas in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan/skillet over medium heat and add the chopped onion and bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, then add garlic and spice mix and sauté for a further minute.
- Add all other sauce ingredients + chickpeas to the pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Let simmer on low heat for about 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making BUFFALO CHICKPEA TAQUITOS dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.