Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very yummy BUCKEYE BALLS (PEANUT BUTTER BALLS) dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook BUCKEYE BALLS (PEANUT BUTTER BALLS). Please comply with the guidelines well.
Rich and creamy peanut butter balls are dipped in chocolate and decorated with festive sprinkles for a no bake treat that’s perfect for a special occasion. These buckeye balls make a great gift and are always a welcome addition to any holiday dessert table.
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 8 ounces chocolate chips or candy melts/almond bark can be dark chocolate, white chocolate or both
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- optional: 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
- Place the peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Mix until the ingredients are incorporated, then knead with your hands until a smooth dough forms.
- Shape the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on a sheet pan that’s been lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the peanut butter balls for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips and shortening in a medium bowl. If using 2 types of chocolate, place 4 ounces of each chocolate with 1 tablespoon shortening into 2 bowls.
For full instructions please see : www.dinneratthezoo.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making BUCKEYE BALLS (PEANUT BUTTER BALLS) recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-08 19:53:54.