Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious Brown Sugar and Walnut Rugelach…and The Secret Life of Bees dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Brown Sugar and Walnut Rugelach…and The Secret Life of Bees. Please follow the instructions well.
It drives me bee-zerk, but it’s a necessary evil of home-ownership.
So yeah, it’s been a wacky few days here at the Goo Shoes house,
and by wacky, I mean Not Good.
BROWN SUGAR AND CINNAMON RUGELACH
Yield: 48 pieces
For the Dough:
8 oz. (2 sticks) butter, softened
8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I recommend regular, not low fat).
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp light brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups flour (plus extra for rolling out dough)
For the Filling:
3/4 cup finely ground walnuts
3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon
For the Topping:
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 egg, lightly beaten, + 1 tsp water
To Make Dough:
- In large mixer bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, brown sugar and salt on medium speed until completely combined (about 1 minute).
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl, add vanilla and combine.
- Mix in flour in four batches, on low speed, until combined.
- With floured hands, shape dough into 6-inch square, wrap in plastic, and chill in refrigerator, at least one hour.
- For full instructions please see : mstoodygooshoes.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Brown Sugar and Walnut Rugelach…and The Secret Life of Bees recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.