Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Brookie Pie dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Brookie Pie. Please comply with the directions well.
If you haven’t made a pie yet this summer, let me try to persuade you. What you see here is half chocolate chip cookie, half brownie. Cookies + brownies = brookies. All homemade, all deep dish style. All ridiculously decadent.
Hmm. I feel like I’m REALLY going to have to sell this one…
Truth is, I made this brookie pie when our friends visited to see the new house the other week. I figure nothing says welcome quite like fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies or brownies. And there’s certainly nothing better than the two of them together as a big fat slice o’ pie. It’s like fudge brownie cookie bars in pie form. Only without the peanut butter cups stuffed insid… ugh rats!! I should’ve stuffed this brookie pie with peanut butter cups!! Ok, that’ll be brookie pie #2 once I work off all the calories from brookie pie #1. Soooo, 2018.
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks or 170g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cups (225g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 115g) unsalted butter
- 8 ounces (228g) coarsely chopped quality semi-sweet chocolate1
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons (80g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 2 Tablespoons (11g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease a deep-dish pie pan or use nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make the cookie layer: whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt together until combined. Set aside. In a large bowl using a hand-held or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter for 2 minutes on high speed until completely smooth and creamy. Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar, then beat on medium high speed until fluffy and light in color. Beat in the egg and vanilla on high speed. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. On low speed, slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined then beat in the chocolate chips. The cookie dough will be thick. Press evenly into the prepared pie pan.
- Make the brownie layer: Melt the butter and chopped chocolate together in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave for 1 and 1/2 minutes. Remove and stir until all the chocolate is melted. Reheat for 20 more seconds if needed. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before adding the eggs (don’t want them to scramble!). Whisk in both sugars, the eggs, and vanilla extract. Then whisk in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Spread over the cookie layer.
- Bake the pie for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean with a few moist (not wet!) brownie crumbs. This could take a little longer than an hour. All ovens are different, but begin checking at 45 minutes. Loosely tent the top of the pie with aluminum foil if the edges are browning too quickly.
- Read more please visit : sallysbakingaddiction.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Brookie Pie dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.