Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really tasty Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day. Please adhere to the instructions well.
So let’s talk about breakfast here for a minute. I must confess, my breakfasts have been grab and go, unless it’s the weekend. And when I say grab and go, I mean a banana and nut butter. The kiwi will do the same before an early morning swim. But here’s the thing, I fully BELIEVE in a second REAL breakfast. The first one doesn’t really count, does it? It’s just breakSNACK? haha.
This is where my POWER bowl obsession comes in. Power bowls are great for post workout, late breakfast, or for when you actually have time to eat a real breakfast first thing.
- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 -3 tbsp chia
- 6-8oz coconut or almond milk
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds or seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs or dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (or honey)
- dash or lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional add in – 1 tbsp melted nut butter. More fruit like pomegranate seeds
- Combine your chia seed and quinoa side by side in a serving bowl. Drizzle your honey and nut butter on top and then cover with milk and extract. Might be less than cup at first, but at least 6 oz. Mix or keep them separate. Either way it will come out great, just different textures. Add a dash of the lemon juice then top your bowl with your nuts, cocoa, and blue berries. Save the sliced banana until the morning. Store in fridge for at least 4-5 hrs. Once ready to eat, drizzle more milk or honey on top, if desired.
for full recipes please see : www.cottercrunch.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.