Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make very tasty Breakfast Muffins dishes. The production process is very simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Breakfast Muffins. Please follow the guidelines well.
A couple of weeks ago, I made breakfast for a houseful of girls who were staying with friends for a discipleship weekend our church was putting on. I made these for Sunday breakfast. I wanted something that could be warmed up easily so the hostess would not have tons of preparation work to do on Sunday morning while trying to get 12 girls ready to transport to church by 9 a.m.
Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Press hash brown mixture evenly in 24 different muffin tins. Sprinkle each one with parsley. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
To eggs, add remaining cheese, cooked bacon pieces, remaining half of the salt and pepper, red and orange bell pepper and milk or cream.
- 20 oz. bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups Fiesta blend cheese divided use
- 12 oz. pkg. Rath bacon cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces
- 9 extra large eggs divided use
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Breakfast Muffins | Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
for full instruction please see : cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Breakfast Muffins dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.