The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Breakfast Muffins Recipe.
20 oz. bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cups Fiesta blend cheese divided use
12 oz. pkg. Rath bacon cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces
9 extra large eggs divided use
1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
1/2 cup orange bell pepper diced
1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of the salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly between 24 muffin tins and press down.
- Sprinkle each with parsley.
- Bake at 400° about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 8 eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Visit Breakfast Muffins @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Breakfast Muffins Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.tn