The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Breakfast Enchilada Casserole.
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup salsa
1 15-ounce can green chile enchilada sauce
½ cup sour cream
12-16 corn tortillas
2 dozen tater tots, baked
8-ounce package sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled (1-2 tablespoons reserved for topping)
2½ cups shredded cheddar-jack cheese
1 tablespoon chives, sliced, for garnish
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt. Cook in a buttered skillet on medium heat, stirring often, until eggs are cooked through (not browned). Stir in 1 cup salsa. Set aside.
- Stir together green chile enchilada sauce and ½ cup sour cream. Set aside.
- In an 11″x7″ or 13″x9″ baking dish, pour a thin layer of the enchilada/sour cream sauce. Layer with tortillas, breaking to fit as necessary to form a single layer. Spoon a third of the egg mixture over the tortillas, then a third of the bacon, sausage, and tater tots, a third of the shredded cheese and a third of the remaining enchilada sauce. Repeat with two more layers, finishing with a layer of tortillas, then sauce, then cheese. Top with reserved crumbled bacon, if desired.
- Cover baking dish with nonstick foil. If you don’t have nonstick foil, stick several toothpicks into the casserole to keep the foil from touching the cheese. Casserole can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month before baking.
- Bake, covered, for about 40 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree oven. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Original Recipes visit: Breakfast Enchilada Casserole @ lilluna.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Breakfast Enchilada Casserole recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-11 15:18:46.