The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Brazilian Black Beans.
This is a delicious black bean recipe from my Brazilian/Argentinian cousin, Katia. She makes the best black beans, the recipe handed down to her from her father, another great cook. Black beans are loaded with fiber. Try this over white rice with chimichurri sauce, for wonderful fusion of flavors from Argentina and Brazil.
- 1 smoked ham hock (or smoked pork chop) 6 oz.
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lb package dried black beans
For the sofrito:
- 1 large minced white onion
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 3/4 bunch of parsley finely chopped (no stems)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Soak bean over night. Discard water.
- In a pressure cooker combine soaked beans, ham hock and bay leaves and add enough water to cover beans at least 3 inches, about 6 cups.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and lock the lid. Cook 45 minutes in a pressure cooker on medium-low heat.
- After 45 minutes shut heat off and wait for the pressure to come out of the pot before removing the lid.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan add oil; saute onion, garlic, and parsley on a medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until onions are translucent, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add onion mixture to the beans and cook uncovered 20-30 more minutes, or until beans have a thick consistency.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Brazilian Black Beans dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn