Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make very yummy Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots. Please comply with the instructions well.
Today I bring you the most delicious carrots in the history of mankind. At least I think so, and I think most of you would agree after you’ve taken a bite of one of these scrumptious little devils. First of all, there’s bourbon. Second of all, there’s maple syrup. Throw in some brown sugar, fresh herbs and just a sprinkling of salt and pepper and these bourbon maple glazed carrots have just leaped onto your Thanksgiving dinner table. Yes, they are that good. Are you sold yet?
- 3/4 cup good-quality bourbon or whiskey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill (plus more for garnish)
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a saute pan, add the bourbon. Cook over medium-high heat until the bourbon has reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Add the butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, a sprinkle of salt and black pepper, chopped dill and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium to medium-low and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the carrots are tender but still have a nice snap.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh dill and serve immediately.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn