The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes.
yield: 12-14 CUPCAKES
6 tbsp (84g), unsalted butter, room temperature (I use Challenge Butter)
3/4 cups (155g) sugar
6 tbsp (86g) sour cream, room temperature
2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
3 large egg whites, room temperature
1 1/4 cups (163g) all purpose flour
2 tsp (8g) baking powder
¼ tsp salt
6 tbsp (90ml) milk, room temperature
2 tbsp (30ml) water, room temperature
PASTRY CREAM FILLING
2 egg yolks
6 tbsp (78g) sugar
1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1 cup + 2 tbsp (270ml) milk
1 tbsp (14g) salted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
12 oz (338g) semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tbsp (30ml) light corn syrup
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (210ml) heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Do not skimp on the amount of creaming time.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add egg whites in two batches, mixing until well combined after each. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine the milk and water in a small measuring cup.
- Visit lifeloveandsugar.com for full directions.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn