The production process is very simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Blueberry Sweet Potato Breakfast Meatballs.
I LOVE a hearty breakfast. For me, the ideal balanced breakfast includes protein, a starchy carb, a pile of greens for extra energy, in-season fruit, and has good representation from all the colors of the rainbow. There’s just one caveat to my dream breakfast: it isn’t always so easy to fit in making (and eating) it on your typical rushed weekday morning! And that’s precisely why we’re bringing you these blueberry sweet potato breakfast meatballs.
These little portable bites combine ground pork, shredded sweet potatoes, blueberries, and kale for a breakfast option that is totally meal prep-friendly, egg-free, and easy to eat on the go while also packing a big nutritional punch. Each bite of these breakfast meatballs brings you the perfect combination of sweet and savory for a breakfast you’ll actually look forward to eating all week long!
- 2 pounds ground pork (may also use turkey)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped and de-stemmed kale
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped thyme (may substitute 3/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped sage (may substitute 3/4 teaspoon dried)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- Grate the sweet potato until you have enough to equal 1 1/2 cups, then add to a large bowl along with the ground pork, kale, bluberries, maple syrup, salt, and thyme. Work the mixture with your hands until fully combined.
- Read more please visit : fedandfit.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Blueberry Sweet Potato Breakfast Meatballs recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.