The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare BLUEBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS – BAKERY STYLE (VIDEO RECIPE).
I have received a few requests for a blueberry version of my Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins, so here it is: A buttery and moist blueberry muffin that is just as gorgeous and delicious as the ones you find at the gourmet bakery shops.
- 2 & 1/2 cups (310g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/2 cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk (any kind, whole or buttermilk is best)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups (230g) blueberries
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 tbsp (8g) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10ml) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray or line a 12 cup muffin baking pan.
- To prepare the streusel; mix together the sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in the butter, and set aside.
for full recipes please see : www.littlesweetbaker.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making BLUEBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS – BAKERY STYLE (VIDEO RECIPE) recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.