The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE.
I photographed this one a few weeks ago before the movers came and I’ve been saving it up to share with you today.
It’s been hard being away from the blog and I am seriously missing my kitchen. We’ve been eating out for dinner almost every night which sounds nice, but oh what I wouldn’t give for a home cooked meal right about now.
We’ve managed to eat breakfast and lunch at our hotel most days to help save money (read: lots of cold cereal and ham sandwiches) but I am really dreaming about that first meal I get to make in my new kitchen.
Speaking of which, we are also in the middle of house hunting!
We are buying our first home when we get to Texas and I’m overwhelmed with equal feelings of excitement and terror. I can’t wait to have a house and a little piece of land that is all our own, but then everything that goes wrong or right is now our responsibility!
It’s been kind of nice to just call up maintenance when the ice maker suddenly stops working, or you have an ant invasion in the kitchen and they’ll send someone out to handle it.
I guess it’s time for my hubby and me to start learning how to be “handy!”
- 1 deep dish unbaked pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries fresh or frozen (if using frozen, thaw and drain really well)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare pie crust by covering the crust’s edges with foil. This will help to keep the edges from getting too brown.
- To make the filling, combine sugar and flour together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat in sour cream, egg, vanilla, and salt over medium speed for about five minutes. Carefully fold in the blueberries. Pour batter into pie crust and bake for 30 minutes.
for full instruction please see : belleofthekitchen.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.