The production procedure is very simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Blueberry Scones.
This recipe makes twelve 3” round scones. Preheat your oven to 400ºF and gather your ingredients for these yummy mini treats.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 egg
- 1 egg, well beaten (for wash)
- ¼ cup turbinado or sparkling sugar
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Place flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. With a pastry cutter or fork, work butter into the flour mixture until fine crumbs form. Gently stir in blueberries. In a second medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice and zest, half and half, and one egg. With a wooden spoon, slowly add wet mixture to dry, stirring very carefully to keep berries intact. Turn dough onto a parchment-lined cutting board. Form into a 12”x 9” rectangle, about ¾” thick.With the Sweet Creations 3” Round Nest Cutter, press 12 rounds from the dough. Transfer to a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Discard remaining dough. Fill the Sweet Creations Pastry Brush with beaten egg. Glaze the tops of each scone with egg wash, sprinkle with turbinado sugar.Bake for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
For full instruction please see : www.goodcook.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Blueberry Scones dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.