The production process is very simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Blueberry Ricotta Muffins Recipe.
Browsing through this journal you probably figured out by now that I am not much of a baker, but when I do bake, it is most likely something with ricotta cheese in the mix. That stuff makes my world go around!
You know you could easily turn these into banana or Chocolate Muffins by just making a couple of simple changes. Like substituting the blueberries in the recipe below with diced banana or dark chocolate chips, and adding some melted chocolate to the batter.
You could even bake it into a loaf, just like a banana bread, or even better in a bundt cake pan for an even more impressive presentation.
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/3 c coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil 1/3 cup
- 5 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 c fresh blueberries (or diced banana)
- Streusel Topping
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 tbs butter cold
- Preheat your oven to 375″
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients and add them to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Using a spatula fold the two together until incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Fold in the blueberries then fill 9 muffin paper cups 3/4 of the way full (or your favorite muffin pan or silicone muffin cups).
for full recipes please see : ciaoflorentina.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Blueberry Ricotta Muffins Recipe dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-31 14:50:54.