Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make really delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars. Please follow the guidelines well.
These blueberry oatmeal crumble bars are bursting with juicy blueberries, and filled with crunchy oatmeal crumble. Delicious for breakfast or dessert.
For the Base & Crumble Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats , or large flake oats (not quick oats or instant oats)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
For the Blueberry Layer
- 2 cup blueberries , fresh or frozen – see baking time adjustment if using frozen
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice , freshly squeezed (use 1 tablespoon if using frozen berries)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Read instructions HERE
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.