Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make very yummy BLUEBERRY MAPLE MINI CHEESECAKE PARFAITS recipes. The production procedure is very simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare BLUEBERRY MAPLE MINI CHEESECAKE PARFAITS. Please follow the directions well.
Disclaimer: This recipe was developed through a sponsored partnership with Wyman’s of Maine. As always, all opinions are my own.
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries (I used Wyman’s of Maine Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup, divided (1 for crust, 2 for cheesecake mixture)
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 8 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place blueberries in a small strainer or colander and allow to thaw.
- In a small bowl, toss together the almond meal, 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, and melted butter. Divide between twelve mini dessert cups or glasses and press down firmly.
- In another bowl, using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and remaining 3 tablespoons maple syrup.
- Using a piping bag or carefully with a spoon, top each of the crusts with about a tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture.
For full instruction please see: cupcakesandkalechips.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making BLUEBERRY MAPLE MINI CHEESECAKE PARFAITS dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-18 09:12:30.