Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very yummy Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake. Please adhere to the instructions well.
I wanted to be sure that while I was traveling overseas, I wouldn’t leave you guys without your weekly sugar fix! As I am writing this post, I am also stressing about packing and going to bed at a somewhat decent hour, although I am sure I won’t sleep tonight because I will constantly wake up and check the clock to be sure I don’t miss my flight! By the time you read this, I will be halfway through my trip!
Let’s talk about this Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake. Last month, I made a strawberry version that you guys went absolutely crazy for! I devoured every last bite, and knew I would have to make another version. Summer equals berries to me, and blueberries happened to be 99 cents a pint, so I stocked up!
This cake is a fluffy vanilla cake filled with cheesecake pudding and a sweetened blueberry sauce. Best of all, it is topped with a cream cheese whipped cream. By now you must be familiar with my obsession for cream cheese whipped cream, right? It is pretty much the best frosting known to man. It’s a little bit tangy and a little bit sweet.
- 1 box White or vanilla cake mix
- Ingredients on the box (water, oil, eggs, etc)
- 1 pkg Instant cheesecake (or vanilla) pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1 ½ C Milk
- For the blueberry sauce
- 12 oz Blueberries, rinsed
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Water
For the whipped cream
- 1 pkg Cream cheese (8 oz) at room temperature
- 1 pint Heavy whipping cream (16 oz)
- 2 C Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake according to the instructions and ingredients listed on the box. Beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Bake cake in 9 inch by 13 inch pan for 20-22 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the middle of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is done. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
for full recipes please see : beyondfrosting.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.