The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats.
Juicy blueberries and ripe sweet bananas are the stars in this delicious wholesome overnight oats recipe!
This delicious recipe marks the end of blueberry season for me. Well kinda… I still have a couple big bags of blueberries in my freezer but as for blog recipes this is it. This is a delicious summer breakfast recipe to help you enjoy the end of the season blueberries. It’s filled with wholesome oats and lots of fruit to keep you satisfied until lunch.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ of a banana, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- In a 16-ounce mason jar combine the rolled oats and chia seeds.
- Visit Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats https://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.tn