The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Blueberry Banana-Nut Oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup certified gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond breeze)
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free chopped walnuts
- Add oats, water, milk, and 1/2 the banana thinly sliced into a saucepan then turn heat to medium. Cook until oats begin to bubble then stir until oats are cooked and creamy, about 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat then stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Pour into a bowl then top with remaining 1/2 sliced banana, blueberries, and walnuts.
- Read more please visit : iowagirleats.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Blueberry Banana-Nut Oatmeal dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-09-18 05:40:01.