The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Blueberry Almond Bundt Cake.
This blueberry almond bundt cake is actually a traditional pound cake swirled with a homemade blueberry filling and topped with a cream cheese glaze. Both the cake and the glaze are also flavored with an almond extract. It subtle but nice.
A long time ago, I made a lemon blueberry bundt cake using a similar recipe, but the difference between the two, is that this cake utilizes a blueberry filling (or sauce rather) rather than just fresh blueberries.
For the blueberry sauce:
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon water
For the cake:
- 1 ½ cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs at room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ¼ cups milk at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
For the glaze:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5-6 teaspoons heavy whipping cream or milk
- 1 large orange
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- pinch of salt
- sliced almonds for garnish
- For the filling: In a medium-sized sauce pan, combine blueberries, sugar, flour and water; stir well. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture starts to bubble, stirring often. Turn down heat and let simmer to allow the blueberries to soften.
- Cook until sauce thickens; maybe 10-15 minutes. Stir often so the bottom does not burn. Allow to cool for 20 minutes, refrigerate if necessary.
for full recipes please see : beyondfrosting.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Blueberry Almond Bundt Cake recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-02 15:00:35.