The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Blue Moon Milk.
I was originally going to call this a butterfly pea latte or blue matcha latte, but once I read about moon milk… and the fact that this was blue… well, blue moon milk seemed like the perfect name for it.
I know, I know, I seriously missed out on an SEO goldmine by not posting this LAST week before the super blue blood moon. But here I am, a few days late but luckily not a dollar short, with this recipe for a calming bedtime beverage that you can enjoy regularly, and not just once in a blue moon
- 1 cup milk of your choosing (I like whole milk, cashew milk, and almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon butterfly pea flower powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ashwagandha powder (optional)
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, whisk together milk with maple syrup, butterfly pea powder, and spices until powder is dissolved and milk is warm but not yet simmering.
- Whir briefly using a handheld milk frother for a latte-like finish, or whisk vigorously to create a fine froth.
for full instruction please see: www.loveandoliveoil.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Blue Moon Milk recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.