The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare BLACKBERRY HOT CHOCOLATE.
Chocolate and blackberries are a well known and successful union of flavours. Only a few people would dispute that it is a winning combination. But it’s one that is relatively overlooked in the world of Hot Chocolate. Of all the flavours offered up in syrup form to drizzle into our fix of liquid cocoa, not many fruits actually make the list.
- 200 g/ 7oz blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp icing (confectionary) sugar
- 1 tbsp water (if using fresh blackberries)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 720 ml/ 3 cups whole milk (or non-dairy equivalent)
- 120 g/ 4 1/4oz dark chocolate
- Optional Garnish (recommended)
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Extra blackberries
- If using frozen blackberries allow to defrost in a small saucepan for 30 minutes. Once softened add the icing sugar and cook, on a moderate heat, for around 5 minutes until the blackberries are soft and squishy
- If using fresh blackberries, cook as above with the icing sugar and a tablespoon of water
- Push the cooked blackberries and juices through a sieve to create a coulis. Scrape the thick pulp from the outside of the sieve into the coulis as you go. Discard the seeds
- Heat the milk until scalding
- Meanwhile chop the chocolate and drop into the base of a blender, along with the vanilla extract
- Read more please visit : www.littlesugarsnaps.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making BLACKBERRY HOT CHOCOLATE dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-18 10:04:24.