The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook BLACKBERRY COCONUT FAT BOMBS – KETO PALEO.
These sugar free blackberry coconut fat bombs are low carb and Paleo. Eat them between meals to stay in ketosis on a ketogenic diet during weight loss.
In the beginning of my low carb days, I never realized the difference between low carb high fat and low carb high protein. Like a lot of newbies, I often ate too much protein thinking it would fill me up in the absence of carbs.
1 cup coconut butter see note for how to make homemade
1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries can use raspberries or strawberries if desired
1/2 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops add a bit more for sweeter taste
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place coconut butter, coconut oil and blackberries (if frozen) in a pot and heat over medium heat just until well combined.
- In a food processor or small blender, add coconut oil mix and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. NOTE: Separation may occur if coconut oil mixture is too hot. If using fresh berries, there is no need to cook them with the coconut oil and butter.
- Spread out into a small pan lined with parchment paper (I used 6×6-inch container)
- Refrigerate one hour or until mix has hardened.
- Remove from container and cut into squares.
- For full instructions please see : lowcarbyum.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making BLACKBERRY COCONUT FAT BOMBS – KETO PALEO recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.