The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook BLACK FOREST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING.
I’m a sucker for cupcake and finding new flavours and ways decorate them. How can you not love them. I mean, these mini cakes are so versatile, you can include any flavour you love. I have a list of over 100 cupcake flavour combinations that I want to make so don’t worry, I’ll be keeping these coming.
It was my sister in laws birthday in March and I was tasked with making a dessert. It’s not a task at all. The biggest task for me is stick to one – so I didn’t. I made those delectable soft and crunchy Cinnamon Caramel Crumble Bars and these gorgeous little Black Forest Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
For the cupcakes
- 130 g (1 cup / 4.5oz) plain (AP) flour
- 1/2 cup (40g / 1.4oz) cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 113 g (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (100g / 3.5oz) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g / 3.5oz) dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup (180ml) buttermilk
For the cherry filling (notes)
- 3 cups frozen black cherries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar (notes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice (notes)
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 113 g (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 225 g (8oz) cream cheese
- 2 cups Icing (confectioners / powdered) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon whole milk or thickened cream (notes)
- Chocolate sprinkles or jimmies
- Leftover cherry jam
For the cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 180C / 350F 160C fan forced. Line your muffin tins with paper cases.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the melted butter and both sugars until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl each time and beating well after each. Add the vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the butter and sugar. Stir through gently until just combined. Now add half of the buttermilk, Mix gently again. Continue like this until all the flour and buttermilk is combined… just. It is important not to overmix or be too heavy handed otherwise your cupcakes will turn out dense and tough.
- Fill the cupcake cases only to just over half full. Bake in the oven for around 18-20 minutes, turning the pan around in the oven half way through to make sure they bake evenly. When a skewer inserted comes out with just a crumb or two, they are done.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack
For the cherry filling
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a gentle simmer. Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally so that it doesn’t catch, for around 20 minutes or until the liquid has almost disappeared.
- Allow to cool.
- Once the cupcakes and jam have cooled, use a knife to cut a small hole in the top of each cupcake (just under an inch round).
- Fill the holes with about 1 teaspoon of the cherry jam.
For full instructions please see : www.sugarsaltmagic.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making BLACK FOREST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.