Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very yummy Black Bean Brownies – No Flour Required! dishes. The production process is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Black Bean Brownies – No Flour Required!. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 1 1/2 cups black beans (1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (10g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g) (See nutrition link below for substitutions)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave (75g)
- pinch uncut stevia OR 2 tbsp sugar (or omit and increase maple syrup to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil (40g) (See nutrition link for substitution notes)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup chocolate chips (115-140g) (Not optional. Omit at your own risk.)
- optional: more chips, for presentation
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Black Bean Brownies – No Flour Required! recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-11-08 04:32:10.