The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Black Bean Breakfast Burrito Recipe.
This Healthy Black Bean Breakfast Burrito Recipe features a hearty bean & hash brown filling with scrambled eggs, cheese, avocado and salsa rolled into whole wheat tortillas. This is a great healthy breakfast idea that can also be made ahead.
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 medium red potato coarsely grated
- 14 oz (400 g) can no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) salsa
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chili powder
- 4 large eggs
- 4 whole grain tortillas 10 inches/25 cm each
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Sour cream and extra salsa for serving (optional)
Heat 2 tsp (10 mL) oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion and potato for 5 minutes, until they are soft and start to turn golden brown.
Add the beans, salsa and chili powder to the mix and cook for 3–5 minutes. Slightly mash part of the beans with a fork and cook until heated through. Then transfer everything to a bowl and set.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs. Heat the remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) oil in the skillet. Add the whisked eggs and don’t stir until they start to set at the bottom (30 seconds). Then stir the eggs carefully with a spatula to scramble them. Add scrambled eggs to the bean mixture.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Black Bean Breakfast Burrito Recipe dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn