Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely yummy Better than Anything Caramel Cake recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Better than Anything Caramel Cake. Please adhere to the directions well.
This cake gets it’s name for a reason! Chocolate poke cake with caramel and sweetened condensed milk, topped with fresh whipped cream and heath bits.
- 1 chocolate cake , baked in a 9×13” pan
- 1 recipe caramel sauce , or one 16oz jar caramel topping
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 heath candy bars , chopped*
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 pan.
- Allow cake cool for about 5 minutes, then poke holes in it with a fork or the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- Immediately pour caramel sauce all over the cake. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk (I only usually use about 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk because I think it’s sweet enough with just half. But, the traditional recipe uses the entire can. It’s up to you!)
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- While the cake cools, add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks.
- Add powdered sugar and then beat the mixture until stiff peaks. Smooth the fresh whipped cream over the cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with heath candy pieces. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to one day, before serving.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Better than Anything Caramel Cake dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn