The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook BEST EVER COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES FOR ONE (PALEO).
You guys. I don’t know how to fully convey my love for these little rounds of joy. Not only are they delicious, but they have a whopping 11 grams of fiber and 15 grams of protein per serving!! One serving being the entire batch, by the way. Single serving meals just win my heart.
Coconut flour is one of my absolute favorite alternative flours to bake with. It lends baked goods an incredible rich texture, a hearty dose of fiber and a unique natural sweetness.
With that said, it can also be a bit tricky to bake with, as the consistency is very different from most other flours. It soaks up a ton of liquid and can be rather sensitive to heat. I had to test these pancakes at least 4 times before I finally got the texture and flavor JUST right.
So in case you’re wondering what my Friday night plans consisted of… you’re looking at it! I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- ½ medium-sized ripe banana, mashed
- 1 large egg + 1 egg white
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray or add 1 tsp of coconut oil or butter.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mashed banana, whisked egg + egg white, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder. Mix to combine. Pour flour mixture into wet ingredients and whisk together until well-combined. The batter will be THICK but that is what you want.
- Read more please visit : dishingouthealth.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making BEST EVER COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES FOR ONE (PALEO) dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-11 02:39:10.