Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty BEST EVER BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY MUFFINS recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook BEST EVER BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY MUFFINS. Please follow the instructions well.
Why does buttermilk make baked goods so delicious? According to Fine Cooking, buttermilk is used in baking because it creates a “slightly acidic batter helps keep baked goods moist and tender by breaking down long, tough strands of gluten.” I definitely notice that my baked goods with buttermilk rise up to be lighter and fluffier, and the texture of the crumb is absolute perfection!
So along with buttermilk, another reason these are the Best Ever Buttermilk Blueberry Muffins is the height of that muffin top. I like to fill my muffin wells to the very top and even dome them a little. I love when the batter hangs over the top and creates that crisp edge!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup oil (canola, vegetable, or avocado)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3-4 teaspoons course sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a standard size muffin tin with parchment paper liners and spray each one with nonstick spray for baking.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually mix the buttermilk into the flour mixture, stirring gently and being careful not to overmix.
for full recipes please see : lovelylittlekitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making BEST EVER BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY MUFFINS dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-18 02:40:07.