The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook BEST BLUEBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS.
This recipe was given to her by the chef at Communal, and it is a big, beautiful muffin that rises over the top of the muffins cups. It’s loaded with 2 cups of blueberries, which don’t sink to the bottom of the muffin because of the thick, coffee-cake-like batter.
Our family loves a streusel topping on muffins so I added an easy to make sweet/sandy streusel topping. Muffins without a streusel topping are kind of like cupcakes without frosting. Delicious without it, but irresistible with it.
I use a scoop to perfectly portion out the muffins, and I love using If You Care Baking Cups. They’re the best muffin / cupcake papers. The muffin pulls away so easily from the paper – no wasted muffin. You can also bake them without the muffin papers, but clean up is so much easier if you use papers.
Making the streusel topping with oil gives it a great sandy texture, but if you prefer, you can substitute butter for the oil.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or vegetable oil, or line with paper muffin liners.
- Prepare streusel topping and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
for full recipes please see : www.barbarabakes.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making BEST BLUEBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.