Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very delicious Beef Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Beef Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce. Please follow the directions well.
- If you’re making homemade enchilada sauce, prepare it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add oil to a big skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add ground beef and crumble (use a potato masher to make it easier). Once ground beef is about halfway cooked, add onion, garlic, and green chiles and saute for 3-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain beef mixture.
- To make the enchiladas, spread a couple of tablespoons of the enchilada sauce over the tortilla. Add beans in a line down the middle of the tortilla, then add in a spoonful of the beef mixture, drizzle some extra enchilada sauce over the meat, then add one third of a cup of cheese. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9 x 13″ baking pan. Continue with remaining tortillas.
- Spread the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the tortillas, and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, broiling the last few minutes if you want the cheese to be a more golden brown. Garnish with chopped cilantro and green onions.
Original Recipes visit: Beef Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce @ thechunkychef.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Beef Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.