The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook BBQ CHICKEN TOSTADAS.
BBQ Chicken Tostadas are a simple meal the family will love, especially on busy nights. Pick up a rotisserie chicken from the store, use up leftovers, or even make a new batch in your slow cooker for a meal the family will love that comes together in minutes. This easy BBQ chicken tostada recipe is one of the best quick and easy dinner recipes for busy nights. Also, since you use corn tortillas, these barbecue chicken tostadas are also gluten free.
Guys, you know I always keep it real with you, and today is no exception. So the group of us collectively known as “food bloggers”, well, we are kind of hypocrites.
- 8 tostada shells or 8 corn tortillas, brushed lightly with olive oil and baked for 3-5 minutes per side, until crispy
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mary uses mozzarella in the cookbook, but I have also used cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend)
- 3 green onions, very thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out the tostada shells (or baked tortillas) on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Combine the chicken and 1 cup of the barbecue sauce in a small bowl, and stir to coat.
for full recipes please see : cupcakesandkalechips.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making BBQ CHICKEN TOSTADAS dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.