The production process is really easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare BBQ Chicken Pizza.
1/2 recipe homemade pizza dough[/url] or store-bought
10 ounces cooked grilled chicken, diced (see note)
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon bbq sauce
1 1/4 cup smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10-12 sliced pickled jalapeños
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Flatten the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Create a lip or rim by thickening the dough around the crust portion. This keeps the sauce from running over the sides. Transfer dough carefully to a parchment lined baking sheet. Let dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine the diced chicken and 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce on the pizza dough and spread the smoked mozzarella cheese on top. Top with the diced chicken, followed by the red onions, jalapeños, and the mozzarella cheese.
- Allow the pizza to bake for 10-15 minutes. You can turn the broiler on for the last minute of cooking if you’d like your edges and cheese to be a little more brown. Top with cilantro before serving.
- You can use cooked shredded chicken or even rotisserie chicken that’s been shredded for this recipe.
- I use Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Barbecue Sauce for this recipe, you can use any of your favorite barbecue sauces!
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making BBQ Chicken Pizza dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-16 18:12:30.