Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Broccoli Recipe dishes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Broccoli Recipe. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
2 cups dried orecchiette pasta
1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil, julienned
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 large onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (if you’re sensitive to spice you might want to start out with 1/4 teaspoon)
1 chicken breast, cubed
4 tablespoons basil pesto*, homemade or store-bought
1 cup broccoli, blanched
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to the directions on the box. Once done, drain well and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add sundried tomatoes, garlic slices, onion, and crushed red pepper flakes. Sauté until fragrant and onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken breast to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the basil pesto to the skillet and turn heat down to medium-low. The basil pesto might be a bit thick so you can thin it out by adding 1 tablespoon of water to the skillet, if needed.
- Add the broccoli and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss until everything is coated in the pesto and the ingredients are all evenly distributed. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original recipe visit: Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Broccoli @ tablefortwoblog.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Broccoli Recipe recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.