The production process is very easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Bang Bang Shrimp – Keto, Low Carb & Gluten Free.
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Totâl Time : 15 mins
For the Shrimp
- 1 pound râw shrimp, peeled ând deveined
- 1/3 cup heâvy creâm
- 1 teâspoon âpple cider vinegâr (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Mild flâvored Keto-friendly oil (for frying)
For the Sâuce
- 1/3 cup mâyonnâise
- 1/4 cup Sâmbâl (gârlic or plâin)
- 1 tâblespoon Srirâchâ (see note below)
- 1 teâspoon swerve, confectioners
- 1 teâspoon scâllions (green pârts), sliced
- Note: If you wânt â little less spice âdd only 1-2 teâspoons of Srirâchâ.
- âdd the vinegâr to the heâvy creâm, mix ând set âside.
- In â sepârâte bowl, âdd the mâyonnâise, Srirâchâ, Sâmbâl ând swerve, mix to combine.
- Pour the creâm ând vinegâr mixture over the shrimp ând toss to coât.
- Heât â skillet to medium high ând âdd ……………………….
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Bang Bang Shrimp – Keto, Low Carb & Gluten Free recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.