The production procedure is really simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook BANANA LOVERS’ BANANA MUFFIN RECIPE.
Unfortunately, bananas have a very small window of perfection and if they go even a day past that perfection they become bread or muffins. Not that I’m complaining! Banana muffins are pretty amazing and this banana muffin recipe is for those of you who really love bananas. If you prefer, this same recipe also makes a banana bread.
For this recipe, which you can find at the end of this post, you will need: about four very ripe bananas, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, a stick of butter, brown sugar, two eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon if desired.
First, the fun part. Mashing bananas! Take 2 2/3 cup of bananas, which is usually about four bananas, give or take based on size, and mash them in a bowl. I like to use a potato masher, but you could use a fork.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional_
- 1 stick 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 2/3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cupcake pan with muffin/cupcake papers or spray with nonstick cooking spray OR lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
for full recipes please see : theantijunecleaver.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making BANANA LOVERS’ BANANA MUFFIN RECIPE recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-03-23 05:39:36.