The production process is really simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook BANANA CREAM PIE CHIA PUDDING.
Banana cream pie…have you ever had one?
It’s basically a pie filled with custard and bananas and topped with whipped cream, though I’ve seen so many variations of it online.
One thing they all have in common though is that they’re a creamy and fluffy pie and they’re all loaded with banana goodness.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use homemade almond milk)
- 1 tbsp agave (maple syrup works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 banana, chopped (to top)
- coconut flakes (to top)
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, agave, cinnamon and mashed banana together in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up
For full instructions please see : choosingchia.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making BANANA CREAM PIE CHIA PUDDING recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-31 15:09:05.