The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously coat a muffin tin with cooking spray and then dust the cavities with cocoa powder. These muffins stick to muffin liners so I do not recommend using them.
- Remove 1 tablespoon of the 1 cup of flour.
- In a small bowl, toss together the remaining flour (after removing 1 tablespoon from the 1 cup), cornstarch, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and both types of chocolate chips. Stir.
- Make sure your bananas are at their very ripest (black skins are best; see post to speed up the ripening process if not all the way ripe.) Remove the skins and mash the bananas extremely well.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.