The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Banana Caramel Cream Dessert.
Sweet, creamy and delicious… this Banana Caramel Cream Dessert is my new favorite treat!
Some may say I’m a bit obsessed with desserts… and I’m sure they’re right.
A few weeks ago I was laying in bed late at night, dreaming up the creation I have for you today. Mind you, it’s nothing all that ground breaking… but it sure is delicious!
This recipe starts with delicious homemade pastry cream, then fresh bananas, whipped cream, caramel sauce, and a graham cracker crust.
Each element is pretty tasty on it’s own, but when layered together they create a truly amazing dessert!
Vanilla Pastry Cream (recipe below)
Bananas (I used two bananas for 6 small dessert servings)
Good quality caramel sauce, or dulce de leche.
Fresh whipped cream (I used 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream and 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar)
Graham Cracker crumble (recipe below)
Vanilla Pastry Cream
- 2/3 cup sugar (can be reduced to 1/2 cup if you prefer desserts less sweet)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract (or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste)
Graham Cracker Crumble
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full sized crackers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
Make Pastry Cream –
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork to combine. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually pour in milk, while whisking, to make a smooth mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring almost constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils. Continue to cook and stir one minute.
- Visit Banana Caramel Cream Dessert http://www.glorioustreats.com/ for full instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Banana Caramel Cream Dessert recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn