Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very yummy Banana Bread Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Banana Bread Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. Please comply with the instructions well.
I debated on sharing this recipe. When I first tried them I questioned whether or not I liked them. But I kept eating them. And kept eating.
The more I ate these bars the more I liked them. They stayed fresh for days. And they had cream cheese frosting slathered all over them. Cream cheese frosting makes EVERYTHING better, well at least that’s my motto.
- 300 Grams (1 1/2 cups) Granulated Sugar
- 8oz (1 cup) Sour Cream
- 4oz (1/2 cup/1 stick) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 3/4 cups ripe bananas (3 or 4 bananas), mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 250 Grams (2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extra
- 500 Grams (4 cups) Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 10X15 inch jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Take the cream cheese out of the fridge and set it on the counter to come to room temperature.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs.
for full recipes please see : www.confessionsofabakingqueen.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Banana Bread Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-16 08:18:04.