The production process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Banana Bread Bars with Browned Butter Frosting.
Last month John over bought bananas and I looked high and low trying to find recipes to use up about 18 overripe bananas. I made up a batch of Chunky Monkey Blondies, Banana Chocolate Chunk Snack Bars, Banana Cake with Butterscotch Fudge Frosting, Chocolate Banana Bread Streusel Muffins and Banana Blondies. All of them were wonderful, although I have to admit I am partial to any recipe with frosting
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened 1/2 cup
- 1 cup sour cream I used ½ cup sour cream and ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large ripe bananas mashed with a fork
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup finely diced walnuts
BROWNED BUTTER FROSTING:
- 1 stick unsalted butter (½ cup)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp. milk or half-and-half
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup walnuts finely diced, for garnish
- Mix sugar, butter, sour cream (Greek yogurt), eggs, vanilla, salt and baking soda with an electric mixer until smooth and well mixed.
- Add flour, bananas and walnuts.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
for full instruction please see : cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Banana Bread Bars with Browned Butter Frosting recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.