The production process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal Recipe.
Yield: 6 servings
½ cup pecans, chopped (plus additional for garnish)
1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large or 3 medium bananas)
3/4 cup milk (or almond milk, or another dairy-free milk), at room temperature
2 eggs, at room temperature
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
- You may substitute your favorite nuts for pecans. But whatever you use, I highly recommend toasting extras for garnish…sprinkled on top of the creamy baked oatmeal, they contribute fabulous crunch!
- The reason the milk and eggs should be at room temperate is because if they are cold, they will cause the coconut oil to re-solidify. To quickly warm everything up, I usually just put the whole eggs in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes and zap the milk in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Reheat oatmeal by placing an individual serving on a plate, drizzling with a little milk, and then heating in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or spray with nonstick cooking spray an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spread chopped pecans on an ungreased baking sheet and toast for 4 to 6 minutes or until fragrant and light golden brown. Cool on baking sheet.
- Visit Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal @ fivehearthome.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn