Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious BAKERY STYLE LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFINS dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare BAKERY STYLE LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFINS. Please follow the guidelines well.
It’s been a little while, but I have another great cookbook to share with you! Thanks to America’s Test Kitchen‘s latest cookbook, What Good Cooks Know, we’ve been happily eating these delicious bakery style lemon poppy seed muffins!
My husband and I agreed that these muffins were definitely going to make an appearance at our house again! (Be sure you check out the giveaway below to see how you can win a copy for yourself!)
Just look at them. Not too dense. Not too sweet (In fact, they have an addicting tart lemon glaze on top!). Not too oily (There’s actually no oil in them!). Can you tell what I don’t like about a lot of muffins?! Oh, and they’re big!
Thanks to the work of America’s Test Kitchen experts, the recipe is foolproof. Just like the rest of the recipes that are found in this handbook.
- 3 C (15 oz) all-purpose flour **
- 1 C (7 oz) sugar **
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ C plain whole milk yogurt or low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, optional
- 1½ tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- For the Glaze
- ¼ C sugar
- ¼ C lemon juice
- coarse sugar for sprinkling, optional
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 12-cup muffin tin.
- Whisk flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon zest, and eggs until smooth. Gently fold yogurt mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Fold in melted butter. Do not overmix. If you overmix, the muffins will be dense.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. (I like to use this ice cream scoop to make it easy) Bake until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Rotate muffin tin halfway through baking.
for full recipes please see : www.a-kitchen-addiction.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making BAKERY STYLE LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFINS dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-09-13 10:53:14.