The production process is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS.
- 1 15 oz gluten-free yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil softened (I used REFINED and organic)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract gluten-free
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups dairy-free mini chocolate chips divided (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. (If the coconut oil is hard, place in microwave for about 10 seconds.) Mix with an electric mixer on low until ingredients are combined, then turn mixer up to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Scoop batter in muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
for full instruction please see: www.momlovesbaking.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.