The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Big, buttery bakery chocolate chip muffins to be exact. Because hey, I was on holidays. And you really don’t need an excuse to eat chocolate chip muffins.
To preface this – I love chocolate chip muffins. They’re probably my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. Or whenever the craving hits. As a kid, I’d plead with my parents to let me get a chocolate chip muffin and chocolate milk. When I cut class in high school, my sister and I would go for chocolate chip muffins. 8:30 statistics in college? One extra-large coffee & chocolate chip muffin please!
Apparently, some things never change.
While I’ve always loved eating chocolate chip muffins, I’d never actually made them myself. So after some delicious muffin experiments – I present these bakery style chocolate chip muffins a la Fiona.
- 2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream , room temperature
- 3/4 cup buttermilk* , room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips , or your favorite variety
- coarse/decorating sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 425F degrees and butter or line a 12 cavity muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy – about 2 minutes. Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until combined.
for full recipes please see : www.justsotasty.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.