Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely tasty BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES recipes. The production process is really simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. Please adhere to the directions well.
What’s your favorite sweet treat?
Chocolate chip cookies are easily my favorite, which is why I am so ecstatic about this bakery style chocolate chip cookie recipe!
These are one of my best cookie recipes ever and I have made quite a few!
The BEST! Why? Because they are the perfect size – on a scale from 1-10, 1 being the smallest cookie and 10 be the largest, they’re like a 6 or 7. Not too big but definitely not too small (who wants a small cookie anyway?) They’re crispy on the outside and incredibly chewy and delicious on the inside. The perfect combo for any cookie, right?
And they bake up beautifully – they don’t get flat or stay in a clump, they spread nicely and, and are perfectly chewy.
Ugh, I love these!!
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour (add an additional ¼ cup if dough seems too sticky)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees when you are ready to bake and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a stand alone mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (can use hand held too), cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy – about 2 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time and mix, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Mix until the batter is smooth.
for full recipes please see : www.stuckonsweet.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.